<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4275944144721640157?origin\x3dhttp://leong-sy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives

Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.

Screams


Friday, January 9, 2009


School finally starts! I was very excited to meet all my classmates and friends. During the long holiday, I kept thinking who would be my form teacher and who would be my new classmates. When I reach school, teachers were all helping the new students to their classes. Soon ,I found my class and started reading my storybooks. After the assembly we went back to our classes. My form teacher was Miss Lee she was a very nice and kind teacher. My Chinese teacher was Madam Loke the school Guzheng teacher. My Music teacher was Miss Chau and my Art teacher was Mr Anuar my form teacher last year. After the teacher introduce themselves, we pass up our activity books and put in our cardboard.Soon it was time to go home we quickly pack our bag and went home.


Last year, we learnt what is cyber bulling. We should not be cyber bulling in the Internet. What is cyber bulling? Cyber bulling is writing bad things in the Internet, bulling people in the Internet or maybe writing something that might hurt that person. When you are being bullied in the Internet don't keep it from yourselves or the matter would be worse, so quickly tell your parents or your teacher what you should do. So once again, do not cyber bully in the Internet or you would be in a big trouble.



When we are using the computer, we are suppose to be a good Netizen. What is a Netizen? A Netizen is a person who always use the computer everyday. If you want to be a good Netizen, you must not use the computer too long.