Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.
Screams
|
Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.
|
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Chinese New Year is finally here. I have been waiting for this special occasion. On that day, I woke up early in the morning to prepare the food and drinks for all the guests who are coming to my house. I was very excited. I dress myself up in my new dress and get ready for the guests to arrived. Soon, all my relatives arrived. My sister and I serve the drinks and food which we bought and make. My grandmother house was very noisy. We talk and eat, eat and talk. Then it was evening time and all my relatives started leaving. At around 5.00p.m, Me and my family went to another house where all my close relatives were there. Then we had our dinner together. After our dinner, the adults played games in the big living room while we, the children went up to the third storey to play Wii Games. As we are playing, we were also shouting at the top of our voices.Soon it was 11.00p.m, we put back all the Wiis remote control and went home. I had a lot of fun on CHINESE NEW YEAR! and I also received a lot of HONG BAO too! Once again, I wish everybody a HAPPY NEW YEAR. |