<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4275944144721640157?origin\x3dhttp://leong-sy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives

Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.

Screams


Wednesday, March 18, 2009


It's the March one week holiday! This week is not the week when we play but the week when we look through our test paper and see what mistake did we make in our test paper. For me, I have to do my tuition homework, school homework, go for my swimming lessons, go to church and many more.... I'm so busy but I still take some rest after I do finish a few homework so as to take care of my eyes thus, we must do some outdoor activity. After we have finished our homework, read some storybooks, so that we can learn more vocabulary words.




PS* If you show more passion in reading storybooks, your English would be better :D