<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4275944144721640157?origin\x3dhttp://leong-sy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives

Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.

Screams


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hi, I hope all of you did celebrate Earth Hour which was held last Saturday. On that day, my family and I went out to Sembawang shopping centre to buy all the things that I need to bring for my 3 days 2 nights camp which is going to be held at Labrador and Sentosa ! So excited. Then we went to Northpoint to buy my cousin's birthday present and rushed back home as it was just another few more minutes to 8.3o p.m. When we reached home, it was already 8.30p.m so we did not switch on the light or anything that uses electricity. During that one hour, from 8.30p.m till 9.30 p.m my whole family shared jokes and even played games in the dark. After that one hour, we did not switch on the light for another few more minutes. We had such a fun time in the dark and we would make sure that we would celebrate this occasion again when it is in Singapore !