Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.
Screams
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Hello....... It's a fresh new year, say goodbye to 2009 and say hello to 2010!!!!! Oh...... school has been open for two weeks already and the third week is approaching!!!!! Time really flies. Chinese New Year is coming in a month time, CA1 is going to take place in March and slowly, we are going to get busy preparing for PSLE!!!!!
Well, during this brand new year, there is...
-new classmates
-new friends
-new teacher(Mr Lau,Science, Miss Lee, Maths and English and Mdm Grace Loke, Chinese!!!!)
-new stuffs and many more......
During the first week of school, I had so much fun.
Well, I have nothing to say already:)
Have to move on to the rest of the days and will soon be anxious for PSLE!!!!
Thats me! (: ♥
Hello, I'm Cheryl, I love my family and all my frens, be it primary or secondary ones(: I love purple!!♥.
Hello....... It's a fresh new year, say goodbye to 2009 and say hello to 2010!!!!! Oh...... school has been open for two weeks already and the third week is approaching!!!!! Time really flies. Chinese New Year is coming in a month time, CA1 is going to take place in March and slowly, we are going to get busy preparing for PSLE!!!!!
Well, during this brand new year, there is...
-new classmates
-new friends
-new teacher(Mr Lau,Science, Miss Lee, Maths and English and Mdm Grace Loke, Chinese!!!!)
-new stuffs and many more......
During the first week of school, I had so much fun.
Well, I have nothing to say already:)
Have to move on to the rest of the days and will soon be anxious for PSLE!!!!