Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.
Screams
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Hey everyone, its been a long time since I last posted in March(I think). Well, school holiday is over and PSLE is coming... so fast... :(
Well, during the June school holiday, one of my family from U.S.A. Chicago, came back to visit us, as well as their family members who are here. We had so much fun with their three children- Justin(11 yrs old), Sophie(5 yrs old) and Tessa(4 yrs old) but they just went back to Chicago a few days ago, on the 9 of July. So sad...... wish they had stay longer and I think they will be coming back again 3 to 4 years later. My family bought them to the Singapore Flyer, Singapore Zoo and they also bought a crystal ornament with their family photo in it when they went for their visit to the Zoo. It was really beautiful... That was not all, we also swam together in the swimming pool that was located at one of my aunt's condominium. They also came to our house for dinner.
I remembered the time when they last came here a few years ago, when Tessa was not born yet and Sophie was only 2 to 3 years old. I wonder if they will still remember us the next time they come to Singapore again. Ha ha!!!
That's all for now. Will miss them alot......
Here are some of the pics that we took together and will post again on the family pics that we took together...
Tessa, Me, Sophie and sis
all 4 girls wif Justin
sitting on the cow MOOOO...
Oh... it;s a tiger!!!
Say CHEESE!!!
all 4 girls wif my mom and their mom
Sophie & Tessa Sooo CUTE!!!
Thats me! (: ♥
Hello, I'm Cheryl, I love my family and all my frens, be it primary or secondary ones(: I love purple!!♥.
Hey everyone, its been a long time since I last posted in March(I think). Well, school holiday is over and PSLE is coming... so fast... :(
Well, during the June school holiday, one of my family from U.S.A. Chicago, came back to visit us, as well as their family members who are here. We had so much fun with their three children- Justin(11 yrs old), Sophie(5 yrs old) and Tessa(4 yrs old) but they just went back to Chicago a few days ago, on the 9 of July. So sad...... wish they had stay longer and I think they will be coming back again 3 to 4 years later. My family bought them to the Singapore Flyer, Singapore Zoo and they also bought a crystal ornament with their family photo in it when they went for their visit to the Zoo. It was really beautiful... That was not all, we also swam together in the swimming pool that was located at one of my aunt's condominium. They also came to our house for dinner.
I remembered the time when they last came here a few years ago, when Tessa was not born yet and Sophie was only 2 to 3 years old. I wonder if they will still remember us the next time they come to Singapore again. Ha ha!!!
That's all for now. Will miss them alot......
Here are some of the pics that we took together and will post again on the family pics that we took together...