Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.
Screams
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Hey everyone, it's been about 3 months when i last posted. Just finished my PSLE... 5 days of hard work was finally done. Now, all the P6 pupils are working on a project, followed by many activities, such as rock-climbing, P6 graduation tea party, learning journeys and many more... but, we will only get back our results on the 25 of November, i think. Sooo anxious. Anyway, i promise to post the photos that i took together with my aunt and her family with my family, sadly, they went back to U.S.A. Here are the photos, enjoy...
first shot
second shot
Thats me! (: ♥
Hello, I'm Cheryl, I love my family and all my frens, be it primary or secondary ones(: I love purple!!♥.
Hey everyone, it's been about 3 months when i last posted. Just finished my PSLE... 5 days of hard work was finally done. Now, all the P6 pupils are working on a project, followed by many activities, such as rock-climbing, P6 graduation tea party, learning journeys and many more... but, we will only get back our results on the 25 of November, i think. Sooo anxious. Anyway, i promise to post the photos that i took together with my aunt and her family with my family, sadly, they went back to U.S.A. Here are the photos, enjoy...