<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4275944144721640157?origin\x3dhttp://leong-sy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives

Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.

Screams


Thursday, November 18, 2010
Hey everyone, it's been about 1 month since i last posted. It's the December holiday now!!!(just one more day before it really starts) Yahoo!!! This year, although my family is not going anyway out of Singapore, but we will be going to the Universal Studio Singapore(USS). I have not been there before, that's why I'm so so exited. Although it is already the holiday, we, P6 pupils still have to go back to school on the 25 of November 2010 to collect our PSLE results. Ohh, I'm so so anxious about my results. Nothing was more anxious than my PSLE results in my primary school life, NOTHING! Well, I'm starting to feel bored at home. Besides doing my assessments, watching television programme, playing in the computer, there is not much things that i can do anymore. If my friends ask me if I would want to go out with them, I wonder if my parents will allow me to go out with them, because, there have been a few cases about teenagers being killed by gangsters, and my parents may think that going out with my friends with no adults is too too dangerous. Now, what I wish for, is to be able to meet my cousins and friends and also be able to get flying colours for my PSLE results. Well, I have nothing to write about now, but will write again when it is nearer to the 25 of November 2010, which is next week, provided that I have the time to write. Once again, good luck to all P6 pupils, especially all my BFFs, for their results. Good luck to me too :) Bye bye...