Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.
Screams
|
Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.
|
Monday, January 24, 2011
Its a brand new year... sry for not posting for a long time, well, its because i had no time to do so. I'm now a secondary 1 student and i'am currently studying at Deyi secondary. I have made a lot of frens from many different primary schools. There are 2 new frens who i'am very close to and they are Xiao Ting from northland primary and Ahyoung from Teck Ghee primary. We would always sit together during recess and we would also 'stick' together. Haha... well, juz had some tests completed and the marks are real 'SCARY' I would say tad i had scored really badly although i had passed it. As for my higher mother tongue( i was able to make it through to take up tad subject), it was the lousiest score among all the other subjects. I won't tell you whether i pass or not, cause it shall be a secret, but let me tell you something: my teacher told my higher mother tongue class tad the paper was actually a secondary 2 higher mother tongue paper!!! WTH!!! How could he take secondary 2 paper and give us, the secondary 1 pupils to try it as a EXAM!!! Its not fair!!! Lets juz hope tad he won't do it again...Got to go do my homework alr. Will write another time and let u more abt my secondary days. Bye and good luck to everyone in their studies:) |