Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.
Screams
|
Hi peeps,welcome to my blog!! I hope you like it as much as I do(: Please tag but do not write things that hurts people(: tks(:.
|
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Hello, I'm back:) Well, recently, have u heard of the news about Taiwan and the bubble tea??!! Well, I hope you have...so so scary!! Well, when i first heard of it on the news, I did not care much until like yesterday, then i started to worry about it :( because, bubble tea brands like 'KOI' and 'Gong Cha' are such popular among all the teenagers and now, they are from Taiwan, besides, we dun know if they are safe to drink anot...(no offence). I asked my dad if those were the only ones that are 'dangerous', he said that no matter what, the government are going to check on all the different bubble tea shop to ensure that they are safe to drink...when I heard that, my heart was pumping thrice the speed that it usually would be( i have brought bubble tea 4 quite a number of times after school, from 'Each a Cup' and 'SweetTalk' without my parent's permission...so when this things happen, I am very scared!! ) Let's hope all the bubble teas are safe. Cross our finger... I was not able to focus on my holiday homework because of this case. Well, I'm gonna end my post here and will post again soon:)Let's hope that it is safe:) P.S: I wrote this on the 1 of June 2011, Wednesday:) something with the date...
|